As a Project Manager, you are in charge of the project delivery and its operational execution (planning, budget, scope, change/issue management, resource management, etc.) of project in ownership of TriTechnology or projects owned by our customers. You act as facilitator with all the stakeholders to align the project vision, get the buy-in of the teams and ensure its business value. You leverage on a combination of business expertise and project management excellence to deliver successful projects within the financial sector.
- Accountable for the end to end project delivery and its operational execution
- Facilitate change across all levels of the organization
- Align project vision with all stakeholders
- Work to maximize customer value
Main tasks & activities:
- Drive transformation projects on multiple domains such as development and Low Code development specific, ServiceNow (ITSM, HRSD, CSM & FSM), PowerApps & PowerAutomate, Digital, RPA, …
- Make sure the project goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives
- Prioritize your needs and objectives taking into consideration budget, scope, and time constraints
- Facilitate the collaboration between business and IT in ensuring the business value and prioritization
- Manage, monitor and report on project roadmap
- Organize communication to keep buy-in from stakeholders on all major decisions and strategy
- Report the project performance to the Business partners, executive team members
- Mentor & motivate colleagues working together with you on specific projects
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Real team player and a knowledge sharer
- Stakeholder management at all levels (from technical delivery to executive level).
- Relevant project management experience in Agile and/or Waterfall environments
- Working experience and knowledge in the Financial sector.
- Drive initiatives from planning through execution
- Excellent coordination, analytical and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Familiar to deal with uncertainty and working in a changing environment
- Pragmatic and solution oriented
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French & good command in English
- You want to leave your mark on IT or Technology related in various sectors
- You want to support companies in improving the way they do business
- You like to evolve in changing environments and have an impact in the organization you are working with
Our Total Reward Approach gives you the opportunity to continue to grow. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes inspiring projects, steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way you not only reach your chosen career destination, but you also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriTechnology colleagues share their knowledge and help each other move forward. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And working on your professional growth, we do that together.
In addition to various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package at TriTechnology with, in addition to a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 vacation days and an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Project Manager
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (10)
Senior Full Stack Web Developer - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Data Analyst - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Solution Architect - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Medior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients