For our client we are looking for a Salesforce Developer. As their SalesForce Developer you will be building and improving a fundamental part of the client. Your work is essential in enabling many of their colleagues: their sales teams, customer service teams, real estate team, and many more... You will support, challenge, configure, develop and maintain Salesforce functionalities for employees across the company, making their work go smoothly. By nature, you are hands-on and like to get the most out of every Salesforce. The moment you are given the keys to the system, you can’t wait to optimize, add features, and take part in all kinds of projects. You get excited when challenging requirements are coming in and you need build a suitable solution. Together with our Salesforce consultant you form an excellent duo. With your shared expertise & experience you deliver an answer for all business challenges coming your way. Are you the Salesforce developer who will help to build their future?
- Substantially contribute to the clients Salesforce roadmap
- Execution of the Salesforce roadmap in close collaboration with colleagues from the company and external parties
- Spot market trends and opportunities relevant for the company, and share them with the team
- Full technical ownership on the Salesforce Org’s and related apps (e.g., Aforza, CloudCraze)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or relevant experience for this role. Is this description to broad? Perfect! We want to see what you’ve got. We don’t like thinking in rigid lists of requirements.
The following requirements are a guideline. They serve to give you an idea of the potential we are looking for, but it’s not a not checklist:
- You have a broad interest and background in Salesforce platform development with demonstrated experience in Salesforce Lightning, Apex
- Preferred experience with API integrations, jQuery, Node.js, CSS and HTML5
- You’re able to work in a constantly changing environment
- You understand how to deliver on short-term goals, whilst staying in line with our long-term vision
- You like working side by side with managers and employees, and love getting your hands dirty
- Trust, challenge and support from experienced managers and professionals who know how to develop people, teams and take organizations to the next level;
- We are the market challenger. This means we are a dynamic, local organization; with the benefits of belonging to the larger, international family;
- Awesome colleagues who enjoy a refreshing drink;
- The opportunity to make your mark and take the initiative. (Which, according to the colleagues, is one of the greatest advantages of working at this client);
- A coaching environment, giving you an extraordinary learning opportunity;
- And of course, a competitive package and other nice conditions.
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for SalesForce Developer - At our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.