For our client, we are looking for a Solution Architect to strengthen their ICT department. As Solution Architect, you will define end-to-end architecture for initiatives defined within a tribe. Assisting internal stakeholders by working out (technical) alternatives to realise the goals linked to these initiatives, validating the business hypothesis, etc. is one of your strengths. You investigate and communicate the impact of these alternatives as well as questioning business needs if necessary.
- You are in charge of defining end-to-end architecture for initiatives.
- You advise internal stakeholders on how to realise an initiative from a technical perspective (for example in terms of technical tradeoff between different alternatives).
- You develop (alternative) architectural solutions for the technical realisation of (cross-tribe) initiatives.
- You will work with other architects and with other stakeholders, operational teams and vendors to develop a supported solution that promotes reuse and cross-tribe alignment.
- You support the technically development of an MVP scope and providing a scale-up plan to arrive at a mature, maintainable solution.
- You define various technical alternatives and clarifying the consequences of a given choice, both in terms of delivery time, cost and maintainability but also in terms of functionality & impact on business processes.
- You refine the architecture at high level and develop an enterprise-wide long-term vision of the future of an application and system domain. Defining which capabilities are needed, which applications can deliver them and to what extent modernisation or rationalisation is required. Translating this vision into a concrete plan by using Architectural Runway
- You track technical developments and innovation in order to frame the impact of these developments on the applications and systems to internal stakeholders
- You identify and translate (future) business needs into strategic technology roadmaps and architectural principles. Additionally, you concretise these roadmaps and principles in an Architectural Runway and create support for the realization.
- You analyse new/innovative technology developments and assess their applicability within the business.
- You identify and manage the introduced technical debt and balance the maintenance costs against the benefits of faster Time to Market and launching an MVP.
- You develop a vision for the evolution of an application and system domain, to get maximum value from technological innovations, to reduce technical debt, to align with industry standards and to promote reuse.
- Keep in touch with Tribe Members, knowledge about relevant business processes and needs to provide architectural solutions when formulating an initiative or epic.
- Experience in mapping specific needs and translating these into a verifiable hypothesis and technical solution.
- Cleary communicate architectural solutions to different stakeholders, both from a business and technical point of view. Support the tribe/squads in interactions with external parties, either customers or suppliers to clarify a technical offer or integration request.
- Provide justification for the selected solution from all relevant perspectives (Cost of Delay, Time to Market, Opportunity Cost & Technical Debt Incurred).
- Facilitate compromises in case of conflicting interests.
- Experience in a digital environment
- Possess proven analytical skills and architectural understanding to make decisions based on hard and soft information.
- Demonstrate technical and functional knowledge of the relevant technology as well as the applications and systems relevant within the Tribe. Keep abreast with the latest technical trends to make relevant trade-offs regarding the deployment of particular technologies.
- Excel at communicating technical proposals and opinions to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in Applied Sciences or Computer Science or equivalent experience and 5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French
- Experience in translating business needs to technical solutions in a large, complex environment
- General knowledge about the life cycle of system and software development
- Able to use standard techniques (e.g. TOGAF methodology, SWOT analysis & the Zachman framework), relevant industry standards (e.g. DOCSIS, 3GPP & IETF) and technical models (e.g. Archimate, TMForum eTOM & SID), as well as proprietary models and concepts to efficiently communicate about chosen solutions.
- Define the MVP & scale-up within the framework of the application domain and architectural principles. Set up systems that allow to inventory and documentation of business processes as well as the underlying capabilities, applications, technology & the data.
- Technical expert who tackles complex, new challenges and can formulate and communicate a technical plan of action to all stakeholders.
Nice to have
- Knowledge about the Agile way of working
- Experience in the telecommunication sector
- Technical knowledge about platforms that are relevant to this role
- Knowledge of Adobe suite and cloud migration
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Solution Architect - At our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (10)
Senior Full Stack Web Developer - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Data Analyst - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Solution Architect - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Medior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients