As IT Project Manager at TriTechnology, you hold the keys to the successful delivery and execution of projects, overseeing everything from planning and budgeting to managing resources and addressing changes and issues. With your expertise in project management and business acumen, you are able to lead successful projects in fast-paced environments. Additionally, you are a skilled facilitator, enabling smooth collaboration and effective communication among all parties involved.
As the captain of the project ship, you'll chart a course to deliver results, navigate the changing tides of stakeholder collaboration, and steer towards maximizing customer value.
- Expertise in development, Low Code development, ServiceNow, PowerApps & PowerAutomate, Digital, and RPA
- Help transform the organization and achieve its strategic goals
- Prioritize needs and objectives – considering budget, scope, and time constraints
- Work closely with business and IT teams to ensure alignment and buy-in
- Keep everyone informed about progress and major decisions
- Motivate and mentor colleagues
You're a game-changer who's passionate about revolutionizing the way companies do business. You thrive in dynamic and ever-changing environments and are eager to make a lasting impact on the organization you work with.
- Experienced in managing stakeholders at all levels, from technical delivery to executive leadership
- A strong knowledge of Agile and/or Waterfall project management methodologies
- Capable of driving initiatives from planning to execution
- Excellent coordination, analytical, and presentation skills, both written and oral, are a must, as is a solution-oriented approach to navigating uncertainty
- Fluent in Dutch with a good command of English
At TriTechnology, we're committed to helping you reach your full potential through our Total Reward Approach. With inspiring projects, exciting challenges, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, you'll feel motivated every day. Our open culture encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration, so you'll have the support you need to succeed. Plus, with a versatile salary package including a competitive salary, company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, and group and hospitalization insurance, you can focus on what matters most – your career and personal well-being. With 32 vacation days and a flexible work schedule, you'll have the balance you need to achieve your goals.
Join us and let's grow together!
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for IT Project Manager
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (7)
Consulting Delivery LeadCareer at our Clients
IT AnalistCareer at our Clients
Senior Business & Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Platform ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- Limburg, Antwerpen, Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant, West-Vlaanderen
Functional AnalystCareer as Consultant
- Limburg, Belgium, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant, Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Brussel/Bruxelles