As a Platform Consultant, you work closely with clients to develop, optimize and automate their business processes through cutting-edge software solutions. With expertise in ServiceNow, you're the go-to advisor who can link different business domains to create tailored solutions that make a difference. Join the exciting world of Platform Consulting for a dynamic, rewarding career that makes a real impact.
As a Platform Consultant, you'll be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, identifying and automating improvement opportunities in business processes using ServiceNow.
But that's just the beginning. You'll also work directly with clients, managing multiple stakeholders and designing custom platform solutions that interact seamlessly with third-party apps.
At the heart of it all, you'll be the bridge between business and technology, creating solutions that meet business needs and fine-tuning performance issues to ensure smooth operations. And as the company's digitization framework evolves, you'll be the one to integrate your platform solutions and establish governance models for risk management, quality control, and more.
But that's not all - as a Platform Consultant, you'll stay on the cutting edge of the IT industry, keeping up with the latest trends and technologies to ensure that you're always ahead of the curve.
- Passionate about platform configuration and Low Code development
- Skilled in building, maintaining, debugging, and testing automation solutions
- Experienced stakeholder manager with expertise in gathering user requirements
- Strong analytical skills with a helicopter view to grasp complex business processes
- Excellent communication skills and insight into ongoing business processes
- Digitally savvy with experience in business analysis, functional analysis, and process mapping
- Fluency in Dutch/French and English is a requirement
- Expertise in platform technology of ServiceNow is big plus
At TriTechnology, we're committed to helping you reach your full potential through our Total Reward Approach. With inspiring projects, exciting challenges, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, you'll feel fulfilled and motivated every day. Our open culture encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration, so you'll have the support you need to succeed. Plus, with a versatile salary package including a competitive salary, company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, and group and hospitalization insurance, you can focus on what matters most – your career and personal well-being. With 32 vacation days and a flexible work schedule, you'll have the balance you need to achieve your goals. Join us and let's grow together!
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Platform Consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (10)
Fleet ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen, Oost-Vlaanderen
Infrastructure Engineer (freelance or permanent)Freelance
Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Salesforce AdministratorCareer in Internal Team
- Belgium, Vlaams-Brabant, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen, Noord-Holland
Business ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Limburg, Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant