As a Platform Consultant you are committed to supporting clients in their automation journey. You do so by developing, documenting, analyzing, optimizing and automating their business processes through platform software solutions based on the Microsoft Power Platform or the ServiceNow platform. You are the client advisor who is able to link the relevant business domains and formulate workable platform solutions that make a difference.
- Identify improvement opportunities in the current business processes and automating these through the ServiceNow or Microsoft Power Platform
- Design, develop, test and implement platform solutions that will interact with multiple third party applications
- Be the point of contact for your client, linking different business domains and managing the multitude of stakeholders
Main tasks & activities:
- Identify, select, document, analyse and optimise the business processes that are (or ought) to be developed and automated
- Make the connection between business and technology. Create technology solutions to meet the business needs. Define the system’s strategy, develop system requirements, design, prototyping and test custom technology solutions and supporting system implementation
- Fine-tune performance and operation issues that arise with the platform technology and provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any process change activities
- Be the point of contact for your client, managing the different business needs and resolving issues
- Integrate your platform solution in the overall company’s framework of digitisation
- Set up the governance models that apply to methodology, risk management, quality control, release management and access management
- Keep abreast with the latest trends in technology
- Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp complex business processes
- Communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills with a helicopter view
- Insight in ongoing business processes
- Knowledge of IT and information flows
- Insight in development and Low Code
- Experienced in platform technology of Microsoft or ServiceNow
- Digitally savvy, experienced in business analysis, functional analysis and process mapping.
- Certificates of ServiceNow or Microsoft and experience in putting them into practice
- Experience with ERP systems and productivity tools
- You have a passion for platform configuration and Low Code development, testing and support
- You like building, maintaining and debugging automation solutions
- You prefer to work in an environment that is dynamic according to each project’s requirements
- You like gathering user requirements, interacting with users and stakeholder management
- You are triggered by developing Innovative solutions and working with others on tried-and-tested ideation processes
- You like to have a lot of interactions with different departments
- You are not afraid of tight deadlines
Our Total Reward Approach gives you the opportunity to continue to grow. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes inspiring projects, steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way you not only reach your chosen career destination, but you also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriTechnology colleagues share their knowledge and help each other move forward. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And working on your professional growth, we do that together.
In addition to various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package at TriTechnology with, in addition to a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 vacation days and an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Platform Consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (10)
Senior Full Stack Web Developer - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Data Analyst - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Solution Architect - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Medior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients