- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
- Stakeholder management
- Change management
- Bridge Builder Business & IT
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Ready to make a real impact? As a Functional Analyst at TriTechnology, you will be at the forefront of bridging the gap between business and IT stakeholders. You'll identify and solve issues, define solutions, and introduce changes to maximize value for customers. With exceptional analytical skills, you'll work collaboratively with experts to capture business requirements and ensure our solutions meet customer needs.
If you're passionate about making a difference, join our team!
You’ll be the vital bridge between Business and IT stakeholders, driving change across all levels of the organization. Your primary goal will be to ensure that our solutions align with business requirements and maximize customer value. Additionally, your job may entail the following tasks:
- Capturing, analyzing, and prioritizing requirements (including documenting and managing them) throughout the project life cycle
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Designing, documenting processes and solutions to streamline operations and enhancing the user experience
- Facilitate test coordination, including elaborating the testing strategy, test plan definition, and writing test cases
- Passion for technology and its ability to transform business processes
- Strong analytical skills with a big-picture perspective
- Excellent communication skills, able to convey technical information in a clear and concrete manner
- Insight into ongoing business processes and understanding of IT and information flows
- Essential experience within IT functional analysis
- Fluent in Dutch with a good command of English
- Experience as an analyst for digitization projects is a plus
- Knowledge of UML and/or BPMN is highly desirable
At TriTechnology, we're committed to helping you reach your full potential through our Total Reward Approach. With inspiring projects, exciting challenges, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, you'll feel motivated every day. Our open culture encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration, so you'll have the support you need to succeed. Plus, with a versatile salary package including a competitive salary, company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, and group and hospitalization insurance, you can focus on what matters most – your career and personal well-being. With 32 vacation days and a flexible work schedule, you'll have the balance you need to achieve your goals.
Join us and let's grow together!
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Functional Analyst
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (11)
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team
- International, International
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
- International, Belgium, International
Business ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Vlaams-Brabant, Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Limburg
Back-End Java DeveloperCareer at our Clients
System EngineerCareer at our Clients