At TriTechnology we believe that in any business, employees are the most important asset and that a positive employee experience is invaluable to customers. For us, an excellent working environment, both academically and socially, is a top priority.
Main tasks & activities:
- Recommend solutions adapted to the functional needs and the technical environment of the client based on the ServiceNow platform
- Implement the solution on the ServiceNow platform
- Participate in the support of the client's teams through needs collection workshops;
- Participate in the drafting of the project documentation (architecture file, technical specifications), the configuration or development of the solution and the testing of the solution;
- Preparation of customer presentations and proposals. Follow-up of all documentation dedicated to customers and internal teams;
- Help our team to develop the business, using your expertise on the ServiceNow part as well as on all modules like ITSM, CSM, FSM and HR Service Delivery;
- Team spirit
- Service and customer-oriented
- Experienced in ITSM/CSM/FSL or HR integration projects
- Certified in ServiceNow (SysAdmin, Fundamentals/CSA, ITSM, other modules)
- Fluent in Dutch/French
Our Total Reward Approach gives you the opportunity to continue to grow. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes inspiring projects, steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way you not only reach your chosen career destination, but you also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriTechnology colleagues share their knowledge and help each other move forward. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And working on your professional growth, we do that together.
In addition to various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package at TriTechnology with, in addition to a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 vacation days and an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for ServiceNow Consultant (Jr, Med, Sen)
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (12)
Senior Full Stack Web Developer - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Data Analyst - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Solution Architect - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Medior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients
SalesForce Developer - At our clientCareer at our Clients