The Data Analyst role support the clients ambition to become a data-driven company. It sources, develop and run new and existing Data Advanced Analytics models like iDDM, DDS or internal Marketing Mix modelling (MMM). It acts as a Business partner by delivering key & strategic insights from its analysis to the different business teams (Mkt, Ontrade, Offtrade). By leveraging the data centricity agenda, it will also have a role of increasing data-driven capabilities & expertise throughout the company by creating cross-departmental hubs and gateways
Embed a data-driven mindset within the organization
- Use data to support, challenge and inspire our business stakeholders with actionable information and insights about our commercial tactics
- Constantly challenge the WoW by showcasing how they could enable business problem solving through data analytics
Run several data-driven projects (MMM, DDS, iDDM…) and play a critical role in delivering actionable insights based on key business questions
- Participate to the development of their data-driven learning agenda
- Engage a fruitful and effective collaboration with Global Analytics team to be on top of Global models deployment
- Ensure good match between business questions and tooling capabilities
- Use the relevant platforms to share these insights with business stakeholders so that they can implement it widely in their day to day activity
- Educational background in IT, advanced analytics, engineering, computer science or marketing
- 3-5 years experience required in a similar role in data strategy, data advanced analysis, data modelling or data management either client side in FMCG or retail
- Hands-on expertise in: Google Analytics/adobe analytics, Alteryx, Jupyter, PowerBI
- Demonstrated experience with governing, implementing and driving advanced data analytics activities .
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and help them deliver operational excellence.
- Background in FMCG/large industry is preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with leaders across the business
- Very strong stakeholder management skills, collaborate, shows courage, take responsibility, has trust, speaks up, is creative, is driven to simplify, independent and authentic
- Proven training-, coaching—and change management experience
- Excellent coaching skills: observing, listening, motivating, inspiring
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing
- Trust, challenge and support from experienced managers and professionals who know how to develop people, teams and take organizations to the next level;
- We are the market challenger. This means we are a dynamic, local organization; with the benefits of belonging to the larger, international family;
- Awesome colleagues who enjoy a refreshing drink;
- The opportunity to make your mark and take the initiative. (Which, according to the colleagues, is one of the greatest advantages of working at this client);
- A coaching environment, giving you an extraordinary learning opportunity;
- And of course, a competitive package and other nice conditions.
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Data Analyst - At our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (10)
Senior Full Stack Web Developer - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Data Analyst - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Solution Architect - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Medior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients