As a B2B company, our client specializes in granting and managing residential mortgage loans on behalf of various lenders. The IT-Infrastructure team provides solutions for the customer-lenders. This includes the development and follow-up of projects, as well as the day-to-day management of the IT infrastructure and the software for managing residential loans. To support our growth, they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated IT employee infrastructure for their headquarters in Roeselare. Are you interested in the IT aspects of mortgage home loans and would you like to work full-time in a constantly changing environment with a sense of initiative and an eye for quality? Then this IT job is for you!
You will work on various projects (new and existing)/competence centers within the IT team, both in terms of infrastructure and certain development tasks. Some of your tasks will include:
- Designing, coordinating, realizing, implementing, monitoring and adjusting the technical side of activities within the project;
- Adding the needs of day-to-day operations to project requirements;
- Testing, researching, analizing and integrating newly developed software;
- Providing documentation and follow-up on projects.
You will handle/follow-up the various IT infrastructure incidents (issues, questions and problems), both in the test and production environments.
You will support installations of new software/installation weekends (UAT and PRD).
- Supporting the preparation, follow-up and (re)evaluation of the script for installation weekends;
- Realizing installations and afterwards creating concrete action points and documentation for business colleagues.
You communicate projects and production problems to the IT coordinator.
You act as a knowledge carrier/ambassador of the technology used at the client. You keep the required technologies up to date yourself and ensure knowledge sharing and clarification within the team.
- You quickly understand how business processes and IT processes work.
- You have a relevant experience of minimum 2-3 years in an IT organization with internal and external customers as a systems engineer / developer.
- You preferably have knowledge and experience of IT applications.
- Good knowledge of mortgage lending processes, consumer loans or professional loans is an important asset.
- You have analytical skills and good communication skills, both oral and written.
- You can work autonomously and judge the seriousness, impact, etc. of IT problems.
- You are service- and solution-oriented.
- You are versatile and flexible.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English.
You have mastered the following techniques and methodologies:
- Windows Servers, IIS, C#, WCF,Powershell, TSQL, GIT, SQL knowledge
- You are familiar with MS Office Tools
- A job in your region (Roeselare).
- Extensive experience in the financial sector.
- An exciting job and a varied range of tasks in a growing company.
- An open-ended contract or a long-term consultancy assignment
- A flexible work organization and a young, dynamic working atmosphere.
- A cool working environment.
- A competitive salary complemented by a wide range of additional conditions
- Continuous training and coaching.
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for IT Infrastructure engineer (freelance or permanent) - At our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (9)
IT Infrastructure engineer (freelance or permanent) - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Functional IT Analist (freelance or permanent) - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Medior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients
ServiceNow Lead DeveloperCareer as Consultant
- Belgium, Antwerpen, Brussel/Bruxelles, Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Vlaams-Brabant