For our client in the mobility sector, we are looking for a business / functional analyst. This is a dynamic and strongly growing organization with a lot of expertise and know-how, where people are central and where thinkers and doers make progress together. Carefree mobility and excellent service for our members and customers come first. As market leader, they also strive to follow market trends and integrate them into their services, because mobility is constantly changing and evolving. The client strives for growth and evolution. In the ICT department, this translates into the further expansion of business-critical applications and websites. To support this growth, they are currently looking for a Senior Business/Functional Analyst.
- As a business analyst, you form the bridge between business and IT.
- You support business colleagues in drafting business rules and problem descriptions. You listen to their questions and dare to challenge them.
- You carefully translate the business requirements into user stories and, together with the development team, ensure the necessary refinement, without losing sight of the acceptance criteria.
- You are able to map business processes with diagrams.
- You work together with a tester or our test coordinator to translate the requirements into test scenarios.
- You will join a multidisciplinary team that works agile to work out solutions and propose process optimizations.
- You will supervise and moderate workshops with business colleagues and provide documentation.
- You translate the business requirements into functional requirements and forward these to the IT development team.
- You work as an analyst on projects and also carry out analyses for (smaller) change requests.
In your experience you can fall back on:
- You have at least 3 years' experience as both a business and functional analyst.
- You are familiar with Agile / Scrum methodology, experience as a scrum master is a plus.
- Experience with Sparx Enterprise architect is a plus (BPMN, UML, modelling of business requirements).
- Experience with Jira/Confluence/Azure devops is a plus.
As a person, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You have strong analytical skills and can come up with innovative ideas. You have a positive attitude, but are also healthy critical when necessary. You are strong in problem-solving.
- You can work proactively and independently
- You have strong communication skills and can work well with both the business and IT.
- Working together (teamwork) is self-evident for you. You are a team player who knows how to connect teams and departments. You are always willing to advise and assist your colleagues.
- You are able to interpret large quantities of information, structure it and make it understandable to others.
- You are stress resistant and can organize your work to a deadline.
- The working language in the company is Dutch, so good knowledge of the Dutch language is a must.
- In addition, you are able to read and correctly interpret English-language (technical) documentation.
You will exercise this challenging function in a dynamic working environment, where flexibility and teamwork are essential. In exchange for your commitment and talent, you can count on an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits: company car with fuel card, group insurance, meal vouchers, laptop, internet allowance, etc. In addition, we provide continuous training, career opportunities, flexible working hours and the possibility of working 3 days a week from home and, last but not least, a great and dynamic team!
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Medior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (10)
Senior Full Stack Web Developer - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Data Analyst - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Solution Architect - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Medior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients