Are you interested in mortgage lending and applicable regulations and would like to work full-time in a constantly changing environment? Then this job is for you! As a B2B company, our client specializes in granting and managing residential mortgage loans on behalf of various lenders. To support their growth, they are looking for a Project Manager - Functional IT Analyst - IT Analysis and Coordination Department (M/F) for their headquarters in Roeselare.
- In charge of coordinating, participating and/or supervising projects where you have to manage different stakeholders as well as different aspects of the project (budget, quality, timing, …).
- Optimize the procedures end-to-end, follow up the existing procedures or draft new ones if necessary.
- Ensure maintenance and coherence between different systems
- Monitor all business parameters and management indicators over the middle and back office of residential loans
- Suggest adjustments to the parameters/procedures and provide the necessary support for reporting to management and staff.
- Functional analysis of assigned projects (including aligning with different stakeholders, formulating recommendations, optimizing the processes and procedures to improve the results, …)
- Keeping different stakeholders up-to-date and invested in the project
- You have knowledge equivalent to a Master of science degree in computer science or a Master's degree with a specialization in ICT or equivalent through experience
- You have a relevant experience of minimum 3 years in an IT organization
- You have knowledge of basic data processing and statistical data interpretation
- You quickly understand how business processes and IT processes work
- You preferably have knowledge and experience in the field of IT applications
- You are familiar with mortgage lending processes, knowledge of processes for consumer loans or professional loans is an important added value
- You are creative, critical and are able to work autonomously
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French and you have a good knowledge of English.
- You are familiar with MS Office tools
- A contract of indefinite duration and/or as external consultant
- A job in your region (Roeselare)
- Broad experience in the financial sector
- An exciting job and a varied range of tasks in a growing company
- A flexible work organization and a young, dynamic work atmosphere
- A competitive salary complemented by a wide range of additional conditions
- Continuous training and coaching
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Functional IT Analist (freelance or permanent) - At our client
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (9)
IT Infrastructure engineer (freelance or permanent) - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Functional IT Analist (freelance or permanent) - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Medior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients
Senior Business / Functioneel Analist - At our clientCareer at our Clients
ServiceNow Lead DeveloperCareer as Consultant
- Belgium, Antwerpen, Brussel/Bruxelles, Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Vlaams-Brabant