For our client in the mobility sector, we are looking for an experienced Business and Functional Analyst. They are looking for someone who can inspire and coach other business / functional analysts, in addition to their tasks as analyst.
- Supporting business colleagues in drafting business rules and problem descriptions. You listen to their questions and dare to challenge them.
- Translating business requirements into user stories and, together with the development team, ensure the necessary refinement, without losing sight of the acceptance criteria
- Mapping business processes with diagrams
- Working together with a tester or the test coordinator to translate the requirements into test scenarios
- Joining a multidisciplinary team to work out solutions and propose process optimizations
- Supervising and moderating workshops with business colleagues and providing documentation
- Contributing to the further refinement of our analysis methodology
- Developing a training plan and organizing workshops to help colleagues grow in their jobs
- Besides your activities within the project team, acting as a coach for junior analysts. You guide them and offer them support where necessary.
You are experienced in both Functional and Business Analysis. Additionally, you recognize yourself in the following elements:
- At least 5 years of experience as both functional and business analyst
- Familiar with the Agile / Scrum methodology
- Strong communicator and team player
- Able to inspire and coach your colleagues
- Strong analytical skills and able to come up with innovative ideas
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in Dutch
You might posses some of the following skills, but they aren’t a must:
- Experienced in a web-development environment
- Experienced with MS Dynamics 365
- Experienced with Sparx Entreprise architecture (BPMN, UML, modelling business requirements)
You will join a dynamic working environment where flexibility and teamwork are essential. In exchange for your work and enthusiasm, you can count on an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits (including a company car with fuel card, group insurance, meal vouchers, laptop, internet allowance, …)
Additionally, the company provides continuous training, career opportunities, flexible working hours and the possibility of working 3 days a week from home.
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Senior Business & Functional Analyst
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (10)
Fleet ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen, Oost-Vlaanderen
Infrastructure Engineer (freelance or permanent)Freelance
Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Salesforce AdministratorCareer in Internal Team
- Belgium, Vlaams-Brabant, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen, Noord-Holland
Business ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Limburg, Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant