Software Engineer Infrastructure & Workplace
- Belgium / the Netherlands
- Career in Internal Team
- 40 hours per week
- Infrastructure & Workplace
- Support & co-create
- Growth opportunities
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
As Software Engineer, you will be part of the Infrastructure & Workplace team within our IT (S2S) department. Your main responsibility is supporting and stimulating the (technical) growth of our group by creating opportunities for future development. The department supports all units and offices which means that travel is part of the job.
You are a member of the technology (S2S) infrastructure and workplace team. One of your main tasks will be supporting the software and data-engineers and co-creating opportunities for future developments to optimize the journeys that the applications support. Additionally, you will be responsible for creating, running, maintaining, and improving the functional/non-functional impact of the IT service and automation tools, security, cloud monitoring and workplace applications. The role also covers handling incidents, problems and writing diagnostic programs and improving the overall running and deployment efficiency.
- Analyze user requirements, write/parametrize, test and deploy code to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of applications
- Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- Ensure efficient performance of applications and cloud environments and preempt upcoming maintenance & security work to avoid incident and/or defect occurrence
- Produce working software solutions to improve the overall productivity of the design-build-test-deployment pipeline
- Work with colleagues to increase the functionalities available on or integrated with the intake to alumni and matching applications
- Collaborate in a high-performance way on a daily basis with the technology and business colleagues
- 5 - 10 years of work experience as a software engineer in infrastructure and workplace environments
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Good general knowledge and preferably some hands-on experience with workplace environments (e.g. Google, Microsoft)
- Experience with modern programming and scripting languages such as Java, Python, Perl, ...
- Experience in infrastructure automation and monitoring technologies (e.g. Docker, Vagrant)
- Team player who can work autonomously
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch; knowledge of French and/or German is a plus
- Experience with automation technologies, building API's and services using SOAP, REST, ... is a plus
Our Total Reward Approach gives you the opportunity to continue to grow. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes inspiring projects, steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way you not only reach your chosen career destination, but you also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriTechnology colleagues share their knowledge and help each other move forward. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And working on your professional growth, we do that together.
In addition to various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package at TriTechnology with, in addition to a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 vacation days and an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Software Engineer Infrastructure & Workplace
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (9)
IT Software TesterCareer at our Clients
Software Engineer Infrastructure & WorkplaceCareer in Internal Team
Senior Business & Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Functional Analyst | freelance or permanentCareer at our Clients
Business Intelligence AnalystCareer in Internal Team
- Antwerpen, Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles, Oost-Vlaanderen