Back-End Java Developer
- Career at our Clients
- 38 hours per week
- Make an impact
- Agile team
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Our client, a leading Belgian provider of HR and business services, is seeking a skilled Back-End Java Developer to join their team. You will work closely with an Agile team formed by analysts, developers, team leaders and Scrum masters. Together you are responsible for functional and technical design, testing and documentation.
As a Back-End Java Developer, you are engaged daily in the development of innovative and complex applications in Java and Angular. You will join a well-established team supporting in-house departments where there is a balance between own applications and integrations of off-the-shelf solutions into the application landscape.
- You will daily develop innovative and complex Java and Angular applications
- You will work in a dynamic team that supports internal services
- You will participate in various projects covering HR, Finance, Knowledge Management & Intranets, and employee dashboards
- You will join an Agile team of analysts, developers, and a team leader/scrum master to collectively manage functional and technical design, testing, and documentation
- You are responsible for the technical implementation and integrations, starting with analysis and working specifications into a technical design
- You will contribute to technology and architecture decisions with coaching from the System Architect
- You will ensure quality, perform necessary testing, document technically, and contribute to team's
- You work with different tools and applications such as IntelliJ, Jira, Confluence in an Agile environment
You will be the go-to person for in-house departments, a trusted partner who can communicate in a clear and concise manner. Our client is looking for someone with exceptional analytical skills, who can dig deeper to uncover the true needs of the organization. But that's not all! We're searching for someone who embodies the following characteristics:
- You have at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- You have an active knowledge of Java 8 or 11, Spring Boot, Angular and Unit, Integration and performance testing
- Besides analytical insight, you have a hands-on mentality
- You are a team player, flexible and dynamic
- You are eager to learn and actively share your knowledge
- Interest in DevOps (including Azure, Docker containers, Jenkins)
- Above that, experience with SCRUM/Agile working is an asset
- You are Fluent in Dutch
Join a company where you can make a difference. Our client believes in the power of people like you to drive their organization forward. At their modern and professional workplace, you'll have opportunities for career growth and personal development. They encourage passion and talent, and they offer more than just a salary:
- Enjoy meal vouchers worth 8 euros per working day, eco vouchers, net expense allowance, and an annual bonus
- You can customize your salary package via an extensive cafeteria plan
- They offer hospitalization insurance, pension fund, and guaranteed income insurance
- Enjoy 32 vacation days
- They provide a company car with a fuel card for smooth travel throughout the country
- The office in Bruges is your home base but you can also work from home or another regional office for 3 days per week
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Back-End Java Developer
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (11)
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team
- International, International
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
- International, Belgium, International
Business ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Vlaams-Brabant, Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Limburg
Back-End Java DeveloperCareer at our Clients
System EngineerCareer at our Clients