Our client, a leading Belgian provider of HR and business services, is seeking a skilled IT Analyst to join their team. As the IT Analyst, you will work closely with internal stakeholders to analyze their business requirements and design, implement, and maintain effective IT solutions that meet their needs. If you are a proactive and solutions-oriented individual with a passion for technology, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role!
As an IT analyst, you'll bridge the gap between internal customers and the development team, ensuring software solutions meet user needs while remaining technically feasible. You collaborate on various assignments with internal stakeholders, ranging from large IT projects to smaller modifications. Here's what you'll do:
- Translate user needs into technical requirements for developers
- Analyze challenges and develop solutions into technical specifications
- Align customer priorities with developed applications and maintain documentation
- Coordinate end-to-end acceptance tests and develop testing methodology
- Work closely with stakeholders and report to team lead software development
- Make an impact by delivering high-quality software solutions
You will be the go-to person for internal stakeholders, a trusted partner who can communicate complex technical information in a clear and concise manner. Our client is looking for someone with exceptional analytical skills, who can dig deeper to uncover the true needs and requirements behind a request. But that's not all! We're searching for someone who embodies the following characteristics:
- Expertise in Agile/Scrum methodologies and ability to model complex business processes using BPMN and UML.
- Master's degree in IT, economics, or a related field preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Fluent in programming languages and relational databases, specifically Java and PL/SQL
- Fluent in Dutch
- Experience with tools like Enterprise Architect and Jira is a bonus
- Passion for reporting tools, data management, and business intelligence highly valued
Join a company where you can make a difference. Our client believes in the power of people like you to drive their organization forward. At their modern and professional workplace, you'll have opportunities for career growth and personal development. They encourage passion and talent, and they offer more than just a salary:
- Enjoy meal vouchers worth 8 euros per working day, eco vouchers, net expense allowance, and an annual bonus
- You can customize your salary package via an extensive cafeteria plan
- They offer hospitalization insurance, pension fund, and guaranteed income insurance
- Enjoy 32 vacation days
- They provide a company car with a fuel card for smooth travel throughout the country
- The office in Bruges is your home base but you can also work from home or another regional office for 3 days per week
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for IT Analist
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (6)
Data EngineerCareer in Internal Team
IT AnalistCareer at our Clients
Senior Business & Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Platform ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- Belgium, Antwerpen, West-Vlaanderen, Limburg, Vlaams-Brabant, Oost-Vlaanderen, Brussel/Bruxelles
Functional AnalystCareer as Consultant
- Brussel/Bruxelles, West-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Vlaams-Brabant, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium, Limburg