- Career at our Clients
- 38 hours per week
- Making an impact
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Join our client, a leading provider of HR and business services in Belgium, as a PL/SQL Developer. You’ll join a team to develop and maintain efficient software solutions for their business needs. Bring your strong analytical and problem-solving skills to make a significant impact. Apply now and be part of their success story!
As a PL/SQL developer, you'll be working on a daily basis to develop innovative and complex applications in PL/SQL. You'll be part of a dynamic team that supports payroll services solutions for clients.
- Your team will be Agile, consisting of analysts, developers, a product owner, and a scrum master.
- You'll be responsible for the technical implementation and integration, starting with analysis and working through to the development of technical designs.
- You'll ensure the quality of your work, testing, and creating technical documentation.
- You’ll contribute to the continuous improvement of the team.
- You possess an active knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c (Oracle Forms/Reports), and Oracle Database Engine 19c
- Your interest in Allround Automations PL/SQL developer or Oracle PL/SQL developer is commendable
- You have prior experience with version control systems such as Subversion – familiarity with GIT and SQL tuning is a plus
- With excellent analytical skills, you also have a hands-on mentality
- A true team player, you remain flexible and open to feedback
- Fluent in Dutch
- Prior experience with SCRUM and Agile methodologies is an asset
- You must be willing to commute to our office in Bruges twice a week
Join a company where you can make a difference. Our client believes in the power of people like you to drive their organization forward. At their modern and professional workplace, you'll have opportunities for career growth and personal development. They encourage passion and talent, and they offer more than just a salary:
- Enjoy meal vouchers worth 8 euros per working day, eco vouchers, net expense allowance, and an annual bonus
- You can customize your salary package via an extensive cafeteria plan
- They offer hospitalization insurance, pension fund, and guaranteed income insurance
- Enjoy 32 vacation days
- They provide a company car with a fuel card for smooth travel throughout the country
- The office in Bruges is your home base but you can also work from home or another regional office for 3 days per week
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for PL/SQL developer
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (13)
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team
- International, International
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
- International, Belgium, International
Business ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Vlaams-Brabant, Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Limburg
Back-End Java DeveloperCareer at our Clients
System EngineerCareer at our Clients