Service Supply Specialist
- Belgium / the Netherlands
- Career in Internal Team
- 40 hours per week
- Growth opportunities
- Support & co-create
- IT infrastructure
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
We are looking for an individual to join our Technology Infrastructure and Workplace team as a Service Supply Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall supplier management of our external IT partners within this IT domain. This means, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the performance of our suppliers and their contributions to our technology platform, managing the supply management process for technology engagements, directly managing a set of sourced services such as cloud services, hosting services, and workspace services and periodically conducting a supplier review.
As a member of our technology infrastructure and workplace team, you will be responsible for overseeing the performance of suppliers involved in our technology platform. This involves managing the supply management process for technology engagements and directly managing a set of sourced services, such as cloud and hosting services.
Your role also includes supporting our software and data engineers to optimize application journeys and co-create opportunities for future development.
We expect you to:
- Develop a service supply governance managing the performance of infrastructure, cloud, and workplace providers to make sure that cost savings and supplier performance targets are achieved or exceeded
- Collaborate with our technology and business colleagues on a daily basis, including the XSU leads and the Leadership Team to support the development of the IT sourcing strategy
- Analyze user requirements, write RFPs, and support procurement for new technology solutions and support in contract negotiations
- Maintain an overview of all providers working with our company, including their performance metrics and develop a strategic relationship with the key IT suppliers and periodically review the suppliers in order to optimize the partnership
- Keep up to date with trends and innovations, regulation and new technology to impact the business
You're an experienced, hands-on & pragmatic infrastructure and workplace engineer with 5 (or more) years of experience as an engineer in infrastructure and workplace environments. Additionally, you have a bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent experience) and you have a strong track record of supplier management regarding technology sourcing.
- A strong focus on DevOps and thrive in autonomous agile/scrum environments
- Expertise in cloud environments such as Google and Microsoft, as well as modern programming and scripting languages like Java, Python, and Perl
- Experienced in infrastructure and software automation and monitoring technologies like Docker and Vagrant
- Skilled in (contract) negotiations, supply monitoring, and cost management
- Insights into the business context and being able to define value-added work
- A solutions-oriented mindset, inspiring colleagues to embrace the benefits of technology
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch, French and/or German is a strong advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills – in addition to working collaboratively with internal and external teams and/or stakeholders
- The ability to prioritize a demanding workload, to make crucial decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as to think strategically and laterally
At TriFinance, we're committed to helping you reach your full potential through our Total Reward Approach. With inspiring projects, exciting challenges, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, you'll feel motivated every day. Our open culture encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration, so you'll have the support you need to succeed. Plus, with a versatile salary package including a competitive salary, company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, and group and hospitalization insurance, you can focus on what matters most – your career and personal well-being. With 32 vacation days and a flexible work schedule, you'll have the balance you need to achieve your goals.
TriTechnology represents the natural next step in the evolution of the ParkLane Insight Group, which is built around people’s growth and motivation, all focused on the furthering of our people.
Depending on people’s ambitions, skills and knowledge, we offer individuals working at our company tailor-made development plans and proactive career coaching. We put them first and are constantly rethinking the employee experience. We employ experts in platform technology, customer experience, employee experience, IT project management and analysis.
Apply for Service Supply Specialist
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (11)
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team
- International, International
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
- International, Belgium, International
Business ManagerCareer in Internal Team
- Vlaams-Brabant, Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Limburg
Back-End Java DeveloperCareer at our Clients
System EngineerCareer at our Clients