Whatever challenge your business is facing, let’s workflow it!
Companies need to drive growth, increase productivity, and strengthen business resilience—and niche software is just a bandage during this new normal. Now is the time to push forward and take the lead on your own digital transformation. At TriTechnology, we make the world of work, work better for people anytime, anywhere, in any environment. That means creating seamless experiences with cross-enterprise digital workflows to connect people, function, and systems. Let’s dive in and explore how digital workflows can create a better low-code app pipeline for all areas of your organization.
Build cross-enterprise low-code apps fast with Microsoft PowerApps or on the ServiceNow NOW Platform
Growth now requires faster, more agile automation delivered through software. Leaders of service delivery departments, including human resources, customer service, and IT, have realized that success comes to those who can innovate the fastest.
Having your IT service management, HR service delivery, and customer service management on one platform should be the goal, but to achieve game-changing results you must embrace a low-code solution that is also natively compatible. As a result, you will expand your roster of creators, make your end users more productive, and allow your centers of excellence to remain… well, excellent.
This buy-to-build approach empowers everyone within your organization to think about ways to solve business problems with automated workflows. With more people building with less complexity, your company can create low-code apps fast and safely scale cross-enterprise experiences that users love.
- Empower more creators to bring their own workflow apps to production quickly for mission-critical tasks. Design with bestpractice guidance and templates—all within a holistic low-code dev experience.
- Accelerate process automation and show value quickly with native integration and low code. Scale your workflows from simple to complex, with consistency across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with no friction, enabling builders of all skills to code harmoniously in a shared environment. Free business creators to build apps while maintaining app quality and platform stability.
- Captivate users by delighting them in the moments that matter with a modern unified experience that’s easy to understand. Build mobile-first experiences using our intuitive, low-code designer.
- Seamlessly embed AI and analytics in every app to amplify your work. Predict issues, make smarter business decisions, and help people get work done easier and faster.
IT Service Management - ITSM
We can deliver resilient IT services on a single ITSM cloud platform, boost IT productivity with faster platform-native AI resolutions, and serve employees anywhere with always-on IT services. IT Service Management (ITSM) helps you to provide high-quality IT services to ensure consumers of these services—the business—are satisfied. Business users need to focus on doing their work, not spend time solving IT issues.
Providing high-quality IT services should be cost-effective. In reaching these objectives, our ITSM implementation focuses on several key themes: provide great experiences, continuous improvement, intelligent automation, high-quality data, and staying Out-Of-The-Box (OOTB).
We takes your IT maturity to the next level with the ServiceNow platform by
- Improve service experience – Provide a great service and allow your people to work on more meaningful tasks by automating support for common requests with chatbots
- Consolidate IT services – Use built-in best practices to rapidly consolidate your inefficient tools to a single system of action in the cloud
- Increase IT productivity – Automating routine tasks and increase productivity
- Get new insights – Dashboards and analytics provide real-time, actionable information to continually improve services
Some of the most important elements within ITSM are :
- Incident Management : Restore services and resolve issues quickly. Keep employees productive and happy by ensuring they can easily contact support to track and fix issues.
- Problem Management : Find and fix even the trickiest issues, minimize the impact of unexpected disruptions, and even prevent problems from arising at all.
- Change Management : Simplify, automate, and accelerate change velocity using built-in AI, data-driven flows, and fit-for-purpose change models—for faster time to value.
- Configuration Management : The Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is an easy-to-use, cloud-based single system of record for your IT infrastructure and digital service data. Working seamlessly across the entire IT value stream, it will help you diagnose service outages, evaluate the impact of changes, manage your assets, improve compliance, and much more.
- Knowledge Management : Empower agents and employees to capture knowledge articles in context during work processes, such as case or incident management. Continuously improve organizational knowledge with a feedback process to act on customer and internal user feedback
- Service Catalog : The no-code Service Catalog automates workflows and approvals to enable organizations to improve the customer experience, accelerate service delivery and reduce operational costs. The Service Catalog’s APIs make using internal portals easy, without scripting or customization being required.
Get in touch with our expert.
Questions about how we can support you?Contact us