TriTechnology is able to setup IT Service Management for your organization.
IT Service Management - ITSM
We can deliver resilient IT services on a single ITSM cloud platform, boost IT productivity with faster platform-native AI resolutions, and serve employees anywhere with always-on IT services. IT Service Management (ITSM) helps you to provide high-quality IT services to ensure consumers of these services—the business—are satisfied. Business users need to focus on doing their work, not spend time solving IT issues.
Providing high-quality IT services should be cost-effective. In reaching these objectives, our ITSM implementation focuses on several key themes: provide great experiences, continuous improvement, intelligent automation, high-quality data, and staying Out-Of-The-Box (OOTB).
We takes your IT maturity to the next level with the ServiceNow platform by
- Improve service experience – Provide a great service and allow your people to work on more meaningful tasks by automating support for common requests with chatbots
- Consolidate IT services – Use built-in best practices to rapidly consolidate your inefficient tools to a single system of action in the cloud
- Increase IT productivity – Automating routine tasks and increase productivity
- Get new insights – Dashboards and analytics provide real-time, actionable information to continually improve services
Some of the most important elements within ITSM are :
- Incident Management : Restore services and resolve issues quickly. Keep employees productive and happy by ensuring they can easily contact support to track and fix issues.
- Problem Management : Find and fix even the trickiest issues, minimize the impact of unexpected disruptions, and even prevent problems from arising at all.
- Change Management : Simplify, automate, and accelerate change velocity using built-in AI, data-driven flows, and fit-for-purpose change models—for faster time to value.
- Configuration Management : The Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is an easy-to-use, cloud-based single system of record for your IT infrastructure and digital service data. Working seamlessly across the entire IT value stream, it will help you diagnose service outages, evaluate the impact of changes, manage your assets, improve compliance, and much more.
- Knowledge Management : Empower agents and employees to capture knowledge articles in context during work processes, such as case or incident management. Continuously improve organizational knowledge with a feedback process to act on customer and internal user feedback
- Service Catalog : The no-code Service Catalog automates workflows and approvals to enable organizations to improve the customer experience, accelerate service delivery and reduce operational costs. The Service Catalog’s APIs make using internal portals easy, without scripting or customization being required.
Get in touch with our expert.
Questions about how we can support you?Contact us